Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A most important event

I was told about this last Sunday when I was preparing to take photos of the choral concert.

It was described to me in no uncertain terms as MOST IMPORTANT which I took to mean that I should be there to record it with both my camera and audio recorder.

In June, the The Honorable and Royal Order of Knights of San Cristóbal designated its highest distinction to the Chief of Staff of the Air Force, General Francisco Javier García Arnaz. He will take  over from the General of the Guardia Civil,  Fernando San Fe Soler on Saturday 28th November at a ceremony in Bigastro.

Following the ceremony, there will be a music concert given by the military band of the San Javier Air Academy. The dress code for the event states, men in dark suits and ladies in cocktail dresses although  I'm hoping that does no apply to photographers and their wives.

Since this will be a popular event, you are advised to make a reservation for seats at the town hall.






No comments: