Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top tip

If your car needs an ITV, make your appointment online like I did. Having booked my car, in I joined the cars in line waiting their turn. Within minutes I was called through and had to weave around the parked cars to get to my appointed bay.

Those of you who have visited an ITV centre will know that the longest part of the job is usually waiting your turn. Once you are in the bay, the process takes roughly ten minutes to complete during which time the technician checks the lights, wipers, suspension, brakes, emissions and the condition of the underside of the vehicle. In all it is a thorough list undertaken with speed and efficiency.

By the time I had parked the car and walked to the office, all the paperwork was done and I was handed the test report with the all important windscreen sticker dated 2015. 

No comments: