Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just for you

I know that a lot of local people enjoy the photos that I take of events in the town. It may be that some of them would like a copy of a photo or two to save to their computer and even print out. Well soon you will be able to because I am in the process of uploading the photos I took of the catwalk parade and the gala for Manos Unidos into the the public folder of my Microsoft SkyDrive and here is the link.

Of course, if there are photos that you would prefer me not to share in this way, I will remove them. Please let me know by sending me an email with the numbers of the photos you want removing.

PS You will notice that when they turned on the spotlight directed down the catwalk, it acted like bleach on the faces removing all the colour and any shadows – just awful.

No comments: