Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Getting your tickets

If, like Pam and I, you are looking forward to the special day for the elderly on Saturday, then you will need to get yourselves tickets. I enquired about these this morning and it seems that they are available from the office on the first floor at the Centro Social Integrado (through the glass doors at the top of the stairs). You will need your NIE number and of course the 10 Euros fee. What you are after are “tickets por la convivencia para personas de la tecera edad.”

Since the organisers will obviously need to know numbers for catering, I imagine that it will not be possible to buy tickets on the day.

As I said before – see you there, I am sure we will get a good meal with plenty to drink and a chance to mingle with some great people.

No comments: