Friday, March 04, 2011

Did I forget to mention….

…that it was going to pour down last night? Well neither did either of the weather sites I visit.

It was bright yesterday morning but then started to cloud over in the afternoon. You knew it was going to rain and boy did it. We could hear it gushing down from the roof and looking out at the pool, I have saved topping it up for at least three weeks. There is a good couple of inches of water in there that wasn’t yesterday.

It is not raining at the moment but the skies are very heavy and I can hear thunder in the distance.

Correction: - It is raining now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Keith

I follow your blog every day just to keep up to date with what is happening on Villas Andrea and in Bigastro while we are here in the UK.
As you have not posted anything since Friday, hope everything is OK with you.

Kind regards
Ann Sailes