Thursday, October 28, 2010

The all important weather

imageA bit late in the week I know but as you have worked out Pam and I have been in England this last week.

I had my netbook and my Vodaphone mobile broadband dongle with me but in the hotel in Chester it was hard to lock on to Vodaphone’s 3G network.

Speeds on the GPRS network are just about OK for text only pages but uploading pictures is hopeless. Annoyingly I could see 3G connections for O2, T-Mobile and 3G but the Vodaphone one was pretty elusive. So that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Anyway back to the weather. First off England was typically Autumnal, bright skies and sunshine one day, rain the next. Still we could not really complain because we did have three good days out of six. Nice to get back to Spain though.

As you can see this week for Bigastro looks good. Very little chance of any rain, warm days but getting distinctly chilly at nights.

No comments: