Sunday, August 22, 2010

After the party is over

It is less than a week since the fiesta in Bigastro finished and peace has returned to the town. In fact, the week after the fiesta many of the town people go on holiday so it is even quieter than usual.

I’ve yet to send my photos to Germán at the Ayuntamiento for inclusion on the Bigastro web site but there is plenty of time for that because he too is on holiday. I hope he is enjoying his well earned rest.

I have started the process of putting my pictures on a DVD for our visitors as a reminder of their time in Bigastro. As I do so, I am reminded of the great number of people who contributed to the success of the fiesta this year.

I would like to add my thanks to all those concerned: from the Fiesta Commission, to the people who took part in the parades. You made for some wonderful photographic opportunities again this year.

I hope you have enjoyed my web albums and will continue to enjoy my photos on the town web site in the months to come. 

No comments: