Monday, October 12, 2009

A good week ahead

To be honest Pam and I cannot complain about the weather we have had here in Manchester. There have been some rainy spells but there has also been plenty of sunshine. It is actually sunny today, the day we return home to Bigastro.

Looking at the forecast for home, Pam will have no problem getting the washing dry and I will have some decent opportunities to give my new camera a bit of a workout.

Before we leave

We have had a fantastic time here in England and would like to thank Laura and Dave and Hugh and Angela for looking after us so well.

Seeing Pam's father looking so well was a highlight as was meeting up with Joan and BC. I mustn't forget Glenys and Peter who came all the way over from Norfolk to spend the weekend with us and Jemma who came up from Wolverhampton. Thank you to all who made our stay so very special. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

And now, I have some packing to do!

No comments: