Thursday, November 06, 2008

My new blog

You'll find a new link on the left under Our Web Sites which takes yo to my blog, "Teaching in Liverpool".

As as I say on the new blog:

This isn't really a blog in the true sense i.e. it isn't a day by day diary.
I spent 34 years teaching in Liverpool. I had good times and bad times and some in between. These are some of my stories from those 34 years.
Those of you who are teachers (or ex-teachers like me) will identify with them. For those of you who aren't, they give you an insight into what life was like at the chalkface.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have writing them. It is good to get things off your chest.

So far there is only one item so far ( you have to start somewhere) but it will grow in time as I relate more stories of my life as a teacher in the north end of Liverpool.

I have to thank or blame my very good friends for the inspiration for this new blog - especially Pete. When I worked at Anfield with them, they always said I should write some of my stories about life in the school down.

Well Pete, as you can see, I've made a start. I hope you enjoy it.

PS Please bear in mind that you need to read the blog from the bottom up to make sense. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Good man yourself! It's proven an interesting read so far, and I'm looking forward to some more. Be sure and dig out some photos! And try and avoid prosecution ;)