Thursday, September 11, 2008

¿Que pasa?

So what are you up to this morning? What have you got planned for the day?

I'm outside writing this on my laptop. The sun is shining through a clear blue sky. There's a pleasant breeze just keeping me cool. I have a cup of tea by my side and my pipe filled ready for when I've posted this item. Then it will be time for breakfast at the table on the terrace.

After breakfast, we'll go for a steady stroll down to the market. I don't think there is much that we need to buy but it is nice just to go down and meet people. In the narrow street where the market is held, the aromas of spices and cooked hams will mingle with those of the fresh fruit and vegetables. It does wonders for your appetite.

We'll collect the post and then go to the VaiVen bar for a coffee - maybe even a toasted half baguette with olive oil and salt. Refreshed, we'll saunter back up the hill in time for a dip in the pool. The last bit up Calle Irlanda is steep so we'll definitely need another drink or two on our return.

This afternoon we'll probably relax on the sunbeds by the pool maybe taking a further dip or two in the pool.

Tonight we're going to La Finca Eduardo's with our friends Hugh, Angela and Andrew. It is one of our favourite restaurants. The ambience, the food and the service make it special for us. I'm sure we'll have a great meal and a fantastic time in excellent company.

Then tomorrow promises tol be another busy day just like today!

No comments: