Thursday, September 18, 2008

My new camera

I'm pleased to say that I am delighted so far with my new camera. Of course it won't necessarily take better photographs, that is up to me, but it should make the process of getting good shots easier and more enjoyable.

In the meantime, the auction on EBay for the previous camera is going well. In the first day of the auction I had a message from someone wanting me to close the auction and sell  the camera to him for £180. I declined the offer and now, with 2 days left, the reserve price has been met and I have 15 watchers. Hopefully there will be a flurry of bidding in the last hour or so on Saturday as eager buyers hope to snipe the camera at the best possible price. If not, then the present bidder will get a great camera at a knockdown price and I will regret not taking up that early offer.

I'll let you know.

No comments: