Thursday, August 07, 2008

Susana

Susana, who reads my blog each day,  came with her friend Consuelo to our house last night to pay for the T-shirt I've ordered for her.

Susana is obviously not familiar with the layout of the estate and found herself at the birthday party of one of our neighbours. We'd been there earlier to help celebrate this special event.

Although nobody at the party seemed to know where Calle Irlanda was, they all knew where Keith and Pam lived. Calle Irlanda is on the edge of the estate and only has six houses on it of which five are owned by Spanish families. Not surprising then that people have difficulty finding it

I was delighted to be able to tell Susana that, not only had the order for her shirt been placed but it had been shipped. So her T-shirt will arrive any day now. I've also got a surprise present for her which I hope she will like.

You will see Susana and her friends in the parade on Friday 15th. Their theme for this year is Mary Poppins. Coor blimey mate, I hope their kites don't get caught in the lights.

1 comment:

susu said...

Hi Keith...
It was a pleasure to my friend Consuelo and me meet Pam and you.
Well, I've got a doubt because I dont understand very well the last sentence.."Coor blimey mate, I hope their kites don't get caught in the lights".
Could u explain me that expresion, please?...
thanks
Susana