Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Comments

I welcome comments to my posts. Your thoughts help me to keep a focus on my writing. Most of the comments I receive are very complementary with just the odd criticism thrown in now and again. I don't mind criticism. Many of my posts reflect my own views on life here in Spain which you may not agree with. However, the information I use is carefully researched from articles in Spanish and English newspapers and periodicals.

This blog was originally set to allow  anonymous comments to be posted without moderation. That allowed people to write what they wanted without identifying themselves. I've now changed that. Your comments will still be posted without moderation but only by those of you with a Google account.

Getting an account is simple and free and so poses no problem for you. By taking this step at least I will now who you are.

No comments: