Monday, July 21, 2008

T-shirt update

Before I started ordering t-shirts for people, I thought I would check first with the Auntamiento and the Comision de Fiesta. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was muscling  in.

It seems that the picture that I used on the Fiesta t-shirt was taken by a professional photographer so I may not be able to use that one. I've therefore mocked up a new design using one of my own photographs which I hope will be more acceptable.

The photograph on the 'I love Bigastro' t-shirt is my own so there should be  no problem with that.

Once I get approval to go ahead, I will let you know.

In the meantime this is my alternative design for the Fiesta which I hope you like.

 

Fiesta 2 T shirt

The deal is that I sell either t-shirt at the full price and then any discount that I get from ordering more than one of a particular size or saving in postage I will donate to the Fiesta.

No comments: