Friday, July 25, 2008

Hola Susana

Bunos dias.

Susana, who lives in Bigastro and works in Orihuela has posted a few complementary comments about my blog. She writes in very good English  which I have to admit is  much better than my Spanish!

Unfortunately Susana, you have posted your comments anonymously which means I can't reply to you directly. I should be grateful if you could let me have your email address so I can thank you personally. 

Mel and Lilian, who will be crowned the Third Age King and Queen at the Fiesta,  would also like your email address to thank you for your comments about their election.

Muchas gracias en la anticipación.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keith!
Thanks a lot for your words as well. I haven't got any blog or mail at gmail....so thats the reason!
Anyway here you go my e-mail addrees: pompeya22@hotmail.com.

Keep in touch...
I like very much to read the blog everyday, its like the newspaper!..
Susana!