Sunday, June 15, 2008

Una buena idea

Actually that last post about 'La Casa Pepa' gave me an idea.

Folks living here are regularly looking for somewhere good to eat; maybe for a special occasion or possibly just a place to entertain visitors (especially if they are paying!).

Ondara is a bit too far to go just to eat. I'm sure there are a host of excellent restaurants closer to home than that - possibly some right on our doorstep.

I just wondered if we could pool our ideas together and produce some sort of list to help people.

If you know of somewhere special that you could recommend, please let me know by emailing me at keith@bigastro.es.

I imagine we'd need some details about location, type of cuisine and prices to pass on.

Many thanks for your help.

Contributions from Spanish readers of this blog would be especially welcome.

Las contribuciones de lectores españoles de este blog serían especialmente agradables.

Por favor, envíeme los detalles de los restaurantes que usted recomendar a keith@bigastro.es.

Necesitamos los detalles de la localización, el tipo de cocina y precios etc.

Muchas gracias por su participación.

No comments: