Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'll see you down there

I managed to get hold of a programme for the Fiesta de la Santa Cruz and therefore was able to make a donation. I now feel a lot more comfortable about going down tonight for the entertainment* and on Sunday for the paella.

* see my post from April 11th for details

Santa Cruz

They don't make it easy for us though.

Pam and Dave Frazer called in to the Ayuntamiento yesterday and after much searching about in cupboards and drawers, the person there finally redirected them to the house of one of the organisers who was able to supply programmes.

I should think it is very likely that others will have faced the same problem.

Can I therefore respectfully suggest; if you haven't been able to make a donation to the fiesta yet and you intend going down for the entertainment tonight of for the paella tomorrow, you make a point of seeking out one of the organisers to offer a contribution. Puedo hacer una donación por favor will probably suffice. Muchas gracias.

Many thanks also to Pam and Dave for their efforts in tracking down a programme for me.

No comments: