Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'm only the messenger

People ask where I get the information from for my blog.

Most of the news about Bigastro comes from the excellent site maintained by Germán Martín for the Departmento Tecnología Ayuntamiento, Bigastro.

Then of course there are the various online free papers in English and the online versions of Spanish and English news which I consult each day for my own benefit.

I freely admit to doing a bit of cutting and pasting along with a large dose of editing of the information I find but then most bloggers and journalists do the same.

Some days it is a body's work! Other days I'm scratching for something to write about. Pete Brooks at Anfield inspired me to do this. He knew it was the best way to keep me out of mischief.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Steady on Keith! I only suggested it as a better alternative to using big e-mail lists. I never thought that you'd end up with a global audience!

Still, I do enjoy reading your blog regularly and think it gives a much better insight into your life over there than your emails would have the chance to - though I do enjoy getting those as well!

Keep up the good work!