Thursday, November 08, 2007

What would I done...

....if I had been the teacher in the story "Teacher in toxic shock"?

I'd like to say that I would have felt compelled to take responsibility for the young man's education by demonstrating to him the right way to apply the cream.

But, actually I would have stopped the performance before the young lady got the lad on his knees.

Several years ago, I did have a similar incident in the classroom next to my office at school.

A group of Sixth Form boys were working on their ICT projects in the room. When I went in to check up on them, a Sixth Form girl, who had nothing to do with the group, was on one of the tables taking off her clothes. I quickly dismissed the girl from the room. The interesting thing was that the lads hadn't even noticed what was going on. They were too engrossed in their ICT.

The young stripper left school without a qualification to her name. I dare say it did her no harm though. She's probably enjoying a profitable career in the clubs of Liverpool earning more than all the boys in the class put together.

No comments: