Saturday, November 24, 2007

More gossip

Pam and I are not fond of passing on any of the many rumours that we hear. For one thing, they are mostly misleading and in some cases downright harmful. However I couldn't help but be tickled by this one, so I have to share it with you.

The rumour starts by saying that Aurelio Murcia, who built Villas Andrea and lives here, has bought the land opposite Calle Holandia with the intention of building more houses on it. He was apparently seen with a clipboard looking over it some time ago - a sure sign, if ever there was one, that he must have bought it.

According to the rumour, the small plot of land on the corner, which was cleared and fenced off some time back, is where he intends to store materials and equipment for the construction of the houses. The observant ones will have noticed that the small plot has been cleared again. Does that mean that construction on the larger plot is imminent?

If you really want to know, my suggeston is that you go and ask Aurelio himself but remember he is a politician, so may not give you a straightforward answer!

Actually I have a better plan. Let's just wait and see - "que sera sera".

1 comment:

Freya said...

Can you tell me if any thing happened with regard to the land opposite Calle Holandia with regard to plans to build on it? I see your blog was posted a number of years ago. We were looking at a property near there. Would be grateful if you could get back to me.
Thanks.