Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yet another

Hi!
I am Tat'yana. To talk about my personal qualities I`l try to look at
myself from aside. So I`m a charming, feminine, romantic, and sweet
girl. Yet as a person I am open-minded, easy-going, kind-hearted. From
the very beginning I try to behave naturally. I dislike lie and
hypocrisy. Kindness and decency are the qualities that are very
important for me and that`s why I value them in myself. I love my
parents very much as they have given much to me and I am grateful to
them.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
* Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
* Have you ever been to Russia?
* Are you planning to visit Russia?
* Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
* I will be waiting for your reply to
* Why are you interested in Russian lady?
* What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
mailto:admin@newbride4uonline.info
Hope you will tell me about yourself,
kisses from Russia,
Tat'yana
Sorry Tat'yana you sound very nice but I'm struggling with Spanish - I don't think I could cope with Russian as well.

Actually I'd love to know where these girls get my email address from. Does anybody know?

No comments: