Saturday, June 24, 2006

My camera for sale



This morning I have put my Olympus C-8080 digital camera for sale on Ebay in the UK. I will be sorry to part with it because it has taken some excellent photographs. Most of the pictures on my web album (link on the left) were taken with that camera. Still now I have a Canon EOS 350D I can't justify keeping the Olympus.

I used to have a Rollieflex when I took wedding photographs. That camera was superb but once I stopped doing weddings I sold it rather than just keep it. It's the same with the Olympus. I'd rather someone else got the pleasure from it than store it in the cupboard gathering dust.

With five days left to go my reserve price has been met. So the camera will be going to a new home next Monday.

PS Hi to Les. Les lives on our estate and visits my blog regularly. We saw him in Bigastro on Thursday but didn't have a chance to chat. I hope you are still enjoying reading my little missives. Just think Les we've had 11 days without a loss of connection that must be a record!! I hope I haven't spoke too soon.

No comments: