Monday, May 15, 2006

A lazy day

Apart from a few little jobs and a cycle ride, yesterday was spent just lying in the sun and dipping in the pool. When I say lying I really mean sleeping. The weather was just gorgeous - blue skies all day and warm sunshine. Not so hot that you could feel it burning the skin - just that comfortable warmth that sends you to sleep. So why chase around getting all hot and sweaty? I meant to clean the car and the paving but then there is always manana.

We think our new neighbours came around to see their house last night. The lights were on outside so we knew there were visitors there. Pamela, who went up on the roof to observe, said there were two young children but she didn't see the parents. It would be nice to have a Spanish family actually living next door as long as they don't make so much noise that we can't sleep outside in the sun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»